Since PluginsMaster.com is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds once the order is accomplished and the product is sent. As a customer you are responsible for understanding this upon purchasing any item at our site.
If you have any questions about the refund, please contact us.
However, we realize that exceptional circumstance can take place with regard to the character of the product we supply.
Therefore, we DO honor requests for the refund on the following reasons:
- non-delivery of the product: due to some mailing issues of your e-mail provider or your own mail server you might not receive a delivery e-mail from us. In this case we recommend contacting us for assistance. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted to our Technical Support – use contact form in writing within 7 days from the order placing date. Otherwise the product will be considered received and downloaded;
- download and unzipping issues: it may happen so that you are having problems while downloading the product or its unzipping. Claims regarding such issues must be submitted to our Technical Support – use contact form
- . If you do not properly contact us during this period, you agree that we may construe silence as a successful download of the product with no further right of redress or refund for a “download issue” reason. Failure to receive assistance for downloading or unzipping within 3 days may result in a refund decline;
- major defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be submitted to our Technical Support – use contact form. We keep the right to rectify the error or defect within 7 days. If any deficiency is approved and we fail to correct it within 7 days from the date of the initial complaint letter or any other notification provided by a Customer, the refund will be issued to the customer in full without any compensations or reimbursements. OR, at customer’s choice, replacement of the product of the same or around the same value can be offered; Please be advised that temporary access to your server can be requested by our technicians in order to identify and fix the possible issues with our Products. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide access to your sever will result in your inability to qualify for a refund.
- product not-as-described: such issues should be reported to our Technical Support – use contact form within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Clear evidence must be provided proving that the purchased product is not as it is described on the website. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
Please note that we do not bear any responsibility and therefore we do not satisfy any refund/return/exchange requests based on incompatibility of our products with some third-party software (plug-ins, add-ons, modules, search engines, scripts, extensions etc.) other than those which are specified as compatible in a description available on the preview page of each product. We don’t guarantee that our products are fully compatible with any third-party programs and we do not provide support for third-party applications.
Please give it ~48 hours for our Support to get back to you on the problem.
When a refund does not need to be given
If your item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund in situations like the following:
- they don’t want it after they’ve downloaded it;
- the item did not meet the their expectations;
- they simply change their mind;
- they bought an item by mistake;
- they do not have sufficient expertise to use the item;
- they ask for goodwill;
- they can no longer access the item because it has been removed (we advise buyers to download items as soon as they buy them to avoid this situation).